Electronic store Https://epi-g.eu/
- In order to provide the website user with the full-fledged services of the Https://epi-g.eu/ electronic store, cookies may be stored on the store user’s computer (device)). Cookies are computer data (usually small text files) that can be saved to the temporary file directory of the user’s computer browser on the Https://epi-g.eu/ website. Cookies on the Https://epi-g.eu/ website are used only to ensure the availability of functions, to improve them or to provide users with better browsing opportunities. The seller uses the recorded information to identify the user as a previous visitor to the Https://epi-g.eu/ online store, to save information about purchases placed in the user’s shopping cart, and to collect Https://epi-g.eu/ online store attendance statistics.
- to remember the products that the user added to the cart during the last visit;
- to save the contents of the user’s shopping cart until the user has confirmed the purchase;
- to ensure the operation of the main functions of the website Https://epi-g.eu/;
- to remember your previous visit to the website Https://epi-g.eu/;
- We would like to inform you that after restricting cookies, some functions of the website may no longer work.
- The website Https://epi-g.eu/ does not automatically collect any information except that which is contained in cookie files.
- Cookies saved on the Internet user’s computer can also be used by the website administrator’s partners and advertising companies.